Maine Coast Sea Vegetables, Organic, Sea Seasonings, Kelp Granules, 1.5 oz (43 g)
- Excellent Source of Iodine
- Now a Blend
- USDA Organic
- Low Sodium Salt Alternative
- Certified Organic by OCIA
“Kelp” is a common name that includes many seaweed species. Sea vegetables contain a wide array of minerals and trace elements absorbed readily from seawater. They deliver these minerals in colloidal, chelated forms for easier absorption in the body. This kelp blend (Alaria esculenta and Ascophyllum nodosum) is sustainably harvested in the nutrient-dense Gulf of Maine using Organic Standards for wild sea vegetables. They are then dried and milled-nothing added or removed. Both are “brown seaweeds:, rich in minerals, iodine, and a host of bioactive compounds including fucoidans, antioxidants and alginates.
- When placing an order with a Visa / MasterCard through the LiqPay payment system (no commission)
- Transfer to Privat card (privat-privat no commission, from other banks at the rate)
- Through your personal account in the order history using LiqPay (no commission)
- Cash on delivery, the commission is paid by the recipient (only for New mail)
- Payment at the bank’s cash desk (the commission is calculated by the bank)
- We will deliver a smile along with the order
- All parcels are insured!
- Exceptionally original products *
- Goods only with a good period
- Refunds in case of cancellation
- Continuous development of service
* During production, suppliers periodically redesign packaging without notifying stores. Images are updated as soon as we receive information about their change. Product images are taken from suppliers or from an Internet resource if the supplier does not provide images.